Your Journey of Self-Transformation in 90 days
What is the programme about?
It’s a customised transformational programme designed to assist individuals in discovering their potential and self-transformation in 90 days.
When does it start?
The 90 days countdown begins after the first official consultation begins where planning of suitable courses, training and direction will be mapped out and agreed upon both parties.
So I am able to attend the courses for free?
Yes, the fee for T90 covers three (3) courses conducted by S.T.A.R within the 90 days period
What are examples of personalised training that will be conducted?
It will include the latest fundamental skills training needed;
- Business Direction & Clarity
- Confidence Building
- Presentation Skills and many more.
Courses will be conducted to meet your needs.
How long is each session?
The session will depend on:
- Attending courses – 8 hours (up to 3 courses in 90 days)
- Live Consultation – 2 hours (bi-weekly)
- Live One on one Coaching – 4 hours (biweekly)
- Online Q&A – 1 hour (weekly)
Is the Schedule flexible?
Yes, it is designed to allow working adults to focus on self-development whenever the schedule permits.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who is
- looking for a platform to upgrade their personal development
- seeking clarity on the direction that they should be looking at
- exploring new possibilities in their career or business
- looking to discover their real self
- looking for collaboration opportunities
- seeking a systematic approach to reaching their goals
- feeling stuck and unsure on the next course of action
- running out of ideas to promote their business
What happens after 90 days?
You will see visible changes and transformation in yourself and be well on your way with the direction that we have mapped out together. Do note that you are required to put in the effort to see the effects of the programmes mapped out.
How much is the fees?
Contact us for more details.
“I learnt a lot from success but more from failures. Having said that, I never see myself or anyone else as a failure. To me, we are meant to bump into failed projects to show us the actual mechanics of Success.”