The Art of Problem Solving
This one-day experiential workshop introduces participants to tools and processes for solving everyday problems faced by individuals and project teams, the best approach for making decisions.
These workshops give participants the opportunity to make a real difference to the success of their companies by mapping out a strategic vision for the organisations or to solve a specific problem that they may be facing.
- Understand and Apply Problem Solving Tools and Processes
- Analyse Information to Clearly Describe Problems
- Understand and Apply Divergent Thinking Tools to Generate Options and Ideas
- Understand and Apply Convergent Thinking Tools to Evaluate Options and The Best Approach for Making Decisions
- Think Creatively
- Create A Plan for Implementing, Evaluating and Following Up On Decisions
**Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) Available: Email email@example.com for further details
Nov 2019, Nov 2019