The Art Of Entreprenuership
This one-day course is ideal for anyone who seeks to understand the tools needed to start a business.
An entrepreneur should have a fundamental understanding of business skills such as accounting and finance, marketing, and strategy.
This experiential workshop will provide all the necessary basics for individuals with little or no knowledge on doing business to begin their entrepreneurial journey on the right track.
**Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) Available: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further detail
- Develop positive mind-set and attitude
- Identify the key behavioural traits, attitudes and skills of a successful entrepreneur
- To understand Entrepreneurs’ characteristics and roles
- To demonstrate the registration of a company
- To identify resources and funds to grow the business
- To classify the market for product or services
- To develop budgeting and create contingency plans
- To prepare business plan
- Learn all relevant communication skills required to be an entrepreneur Understand the basic of finance
**Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) Available: Email email@example.com for further details
18th Jan 2020, 8th Feb 2020, 22nd Feb 2020